Dermot O'Leary thinks Ant & Dec will win at the National Television Awards again.
The 'X Factor' presenter - who is also hosting the awards show - is up against the 'I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!' duo in the Best Entertainment Presenter category at this year's awards ceremony in London on Wednesday (23.01.13), and fully expects them to win the award for the 12th year in a row.
He said: ''Of course they're going to win it again!''
Despite losing out to the pair in past years, Dermot insists Ant and Dec are ''very gracious winners'' and don't rub it in.
He said: ''It should be awkward, but they make it very relaxed and chilled. They're very gracious winners. Even though they're going, 'Oh my God, we can't believe it, we won again' and you're going, 'Really? Really?' ''
The 39-year-old host - who has presented 'The X Factor' since 2007 - admits he wouldn't know what he would do if he won the award.
He added to heat magazine: ''I don't even know what the logistics of getting the award would be. I'd probably take the team and get quietly drunk in town.''
Copyright © bangshowbiz.com 2012.
More About National Television Awards
- National Television Awards 2014: Full list of winners
- Julie Hesmondhalgh wins National Television Award for Hayley's story
- National Television Awards: Tears as Ant and Dec win the Landmark Award
- Coronation Street win best Serial Drama at the National Television Awards
- This Morning named as Best Daytime Show at National Television Awards
- I’m A Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here wins Entertainment Programme NTA
- This Morning's Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby celebrate NTAs win