Dermot O'Leary thinks Ant & Dec will win at the National Television Awards again.
The 'X Factor' presenter - who is also hosting the awards show - is up against the 'I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!' duo in the Best Entertainment Presenter category at this year's awards ceremony in London on Wednesday (23.01.13), and fully expects them to win the award for the 12th year in a row.
He said: ''Of course they're going to win it again!''
Despite losing out to the pair in past years, Dermot insists Ant and Dec are ''very gracious winners'' and don't rub it in.
He said: ''It should be awkward, but they make it very relaxed and chilled. They're very gracious winners. Even though they're going, 'Oh my God, we can't believe it, we won again' and you're going, 'Really? Really?' ''
The 39-year-old host - who has presented 'The X Factor' since 2007 - admits he wouldn't know what he would do if he won the award.
He added to heat magazine: ''I don't even know what the logistics of getting the award would be. I'd probably take the team and get quietly drunk in town.''
Copyright © bangshowbiz.com 2012.
More About National Television Awards
- Brendan O’Carroll says Mrs Brown film set to hit cinemas next year
- National Television Awards: Corrie, Downton and I'm a Celeb come out on top
- Holly Willoughby, Tulisa and Michelle Keegan spark red carpet fashion war
- National Television Awards 2013: Full list of winners
- Coronation Streets remains nation’s favourite soap at NTAs
- Ella Henderson believes in life after the X Factor
- Downton Abbey named best drama at National Television Awards