Amelia Lily has revealed that she turned down the advances of One Direction's Niall Horan.
The X Factor star said the Irish boyband singer is not her type.
She told Now magazine: "I met all the boys through The X Factor.
"[Niall and I] got papped together walking out of the studio.
"It wasn't about romance for me. The last thing on my mind at that time was going on a date."
Asked if they exchanged numbers, Amelia added: "Yeah. Sorry Niall. He's a nice guy, but not my type. I like dark haired boys."
Lily is to release her debut single You Bring Me Joy on September 2
Discussing her new album, which is due for release in November, the singer told Digital Spy: "There's a ballad on [the album] which I absolutely adore and it really shows the soul side to my voice.
"People think of me as a rock chick but people forget my first audition when I sung Piece Of My Heart."
She continued: "There's a bit of dubstep on there as well which I think will surprise people!
"The sound is all over the place but I think the record works because we've only included songs that I really connected with."
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
More About One Direction
- Niall Horan can’t wait to catch up with One Direction lads at BRITs
- One Direction throw support behind Text Santa
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps
- Zayn Malik praises Little Mix’s 'sick' Move ahead of X Factor performance