Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards relationship is getting serious and as the princess and prince of pop make plans to move in together, it seems their families are delighted to see the stars so in love.
According to Heat, Zayn’s family think Perrie is totes amaze, insisting they “love” the pretty blonde.
Perrie hung out with the Maliks backstage when she performed at the Key 103 gig in Manchester in July.
They were thrilled when the Little Mix star gave Zayn’s younger sister Waliyha a shout out on stage, to celebrate her 14th birthday.
Even Zayn’s extended family think Perrie rocks, after the pair posed for pictures with a host of guests when they turned up at his cousin Zarish’s 16th birthday party, a few weeks ago.
Thankfully for Zayn, Perrie’s nearest and dearest also think he’s top of the pops, with Perrie’s mum, Debbie Edwards, giving her thoughts on the romance to The Sun earlier this year.
She gushed: “They make a lovely couple. I think they’re really good for each other.” Awwww.
Zayn has reportedly been spending all his spare time at Perrie’s Notting Hill pad, but having just snapped up his own luxurious home in north London, Perrie is helping her 1D star decorate, adding some feminine touches to the home.
A source told Heat: “Zayn’s bought himself a house in north London, but isn’t quite ready to move in their yet.
“Perrie is going to help him kit the place out – it will basically be their place, rather than just Zayn’s.”
- Harry Styles is also a little in love...
- Zayn is loving Perrie's dirty ways
- Zayn splashes the cash to impress Perrie
More About One Direction
- One Direction's 'Midnight Memories' is best selling album of 2013
- Niall Horan can’t wait to catch up with One Direction lads at BRITs
- One Direction throw support behind Text Santa
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps
People who read this story also read
- One Direction star Zayn Malik loves Perrie Edwards’ dirty ways
- Niall Horan and Demi Lovato have eXciting date lined up
- Harry Styles plans surprise birthday treat for Cara Delevingne
- One Direction star Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards get serious
- Zayn Malik set to impress Perrie Edwards as he splashes the cash