Kristen Stewart has reportedly been banned from working with Rupert Sanders, the man she is believed to have had a fling with during the filming of Snow White and the Huntsman.
Liberty Ross, who is Rupert’s wife, has apparently laid down the law to her hubby and insisted that the movie director does not team up on any future projects with Kristen, 22.
That would mean if a sequel to Snow White and the Huntsman – the movie in which Kristen starred in the lead role, and Rupert directed – was to go ahead, he would not be able to be involved in it.
A source is quoted on RadarOnline saying: "They are trying to work things out after he was caught having an affair, and that is one of the sticking points.
"She [Liberty] just doesn't want him to ever work with Kristen again. Rupert is obviously disappointed because Snow White and the Huntsman was his directorial debut, and he had hoped on building on that.”
The source reportedly added: "But he knows his actions were inexcusable, and he's going to have to bite the bullet and listen to his wife on this one."
It seems poor K-Stew – who admitted to a “momentary indiscretion” with Rupert after photos of the pair emerged kissing – is facing the brunt of the negative reactions.
According to The Sun, the brunette star has now been banned from the New York premiere of estranged boyfriend Robert Pattinson’s latest movie, Cosmopolis, because the actor doesn’t want to see her there.
Things could get awkward when former lovers Rob and Kristen are forced to team up in October too, when they start to promote the last instalment in the Twilight movies, Breaking Dawn: Part 2. Oh dear!
- More Twilight news and gossip
- Promotion for final Twilight movie expected to carry on "full steam ahead"
- A tearful Kristen apologises to Rob
People who read this story also read
- Kristen Stewart in tears as she tells Robert Pattinson 'I’m sorry'
- Fuming Robert Pattinson loses his cool with the media
- Twilight Breaking Dawn promotion to continue “full steam ahead”
- Kiss me Kate! Duchess Catherine and Prince William’s Olympics joy
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart’s relationship nightmare