Well, what a week ShowBuzzers. I say that most weeks, but really, Kristen Stewart allegedly cheating on Robert Pattinson with Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders? Who saw that coming?
I’m still in shock, although I’m not quite as upset about the whole affair as a certain Nutty Madam.
In happier news, Alex Reid and Chantelle finally named their little bundle of joy after five weeks. Was it worth the wait? Judge for yourself.
Mark Owen also chose an interesting moniker for his new little lady. Where do they get these names?
In Royal rumbles Kate, Wills and Harry gone all sporty ahead of the Olympics and the Duchess pulled out some mean moves as she got nifty with a table tennis bat.
In One Direction watch, Harry, Liam and Niall joined Olly Mus and the JLS boys for a spot of golf, before hitting the town. Old Hazza is said to have once again taken a shine to a young blonde. Time to dye my hair.
Finally this week, I take a look back at which heavenly rock god was crowned Jesus in Jesus Christ Superstar.
I’m now off to cuddle up on the sofa and watch the Twilight saga on repeat so I can remember the good old days when Edward and Bella were truly in love. Why can’t life just be like the movies? Have a good one x
WHAT'S THE BUZZ?
- Missed the Nutty Madam clip? Watch it here!
- More on Rob and K-Stew's romance nightmare
I also blog about my battle with leukaemia: take a look
People who read this story also read
- Robert Pattinson has heated conversation with Kristen Stewart
- Harry Styles and Niall Horan get caught up in Olympic fever
- Niall Horan returns home from US with One thing on his mind...
- Kristen Stewart in tears as she tells Robert Pattinson 'I’m sorry'
- One Direction’s Louis and Liam step things up a gear with their girlfriends