Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards were reunited yesterday when One Direction and Little Mix played Party in the Park.
It was the perfect chance for the loved up stars to take time out from their busy schedules and enjoy a quick smooch and catch up before taking to the stage to wow the crowds at the Leeds pop festival.
And no wonder Zayn couldn’t wait to cuddle up to his Little Lovely – Perrie looked striking in boyfriend jeans and a black embellished cropped top, which showed off her impressively toned tum.
Zayn rocked some nifty double denim, sporting skinny jeans and a stonewashed denim jacket.
The couple don’t get to spend much time together due to band commitments, but Perrie previously admitted that that’s part of the reason their relationship works – they understand the pressures of being on the road.
She said: “I'm really happy. When you both do the same kind of thing, there's more understanding because you both get it... and it's more exciting when you see each other.”
It was an X Factor eXtravaganza at Party in the Park, as Alexandra Burke was also on the line-up, impressing in a black and white mini dress, and knee high Doc Marten boots.
For any X Factor 2012 hopefuls keeping everything crossed they make it to this year’s live shows, Party in the Park was proof that the show can be a platform to success.
As the One Direction lads wake up to celebrate the group’s two year anniversary, I think it’s safe to say Harry and the boys will drink to that.
MIXING IT UP
- Zayn and Perrie are lovely couple says her mum
- One Direction causes a splash at Teen Choice
- Harry Styles pulls at Liverpool gig
- Louis and Liam step things up a gear with their girlfriends
One Direction to return to X Factor?
More About One Direction
- Niall Horan can’t wait to catch up with One Direction lads at BRITs
- One Direction throw support behind Text Santa
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps
- Zayn Malik praises Little Mix’s 'sick' Move ahead of X Factor performance
People who read this story also read
- One Direction lads cause a splash at Teen Choice Awards
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards are a 'lovely couple' says her mum
- One Direction’s Louis and Liam step things up a gear with their girlfriends
- One Direction star Liam Payne is missing his girlfriend on tour
- Little Mix lady Leigh-Anne Pinnock dating Lucien Laviscount?