The One Direction boys were back in the studio doing what they do best yesterday – no, not singing; looking good in front of the cameras, but it nearly ended in disaster for Harry Styles.
The handsome heartthrobs were reunited after their mini break, following their exhausting tour of the US and it seems they had great fun posing for a band photoshoot… till Harry choked.
Yes, Mr Styles was enjoying some healthy snacks between shots but got a little carried away with his munching and choked on a blueberry!
He Tweeted: “Good shoot today!! Long day but some great shots, hope you guys like them x”
He then added: “But I did throw a blueberry to the back of my mouth an choked [sic].”
Oh Harry, if only we had been there we would have been happy to dislodge anything stuck in your throat.
Thankfully, it seems someone was on hand to help remove the offending blueberry, as Harry was clearly well enough to Tweet. He’s so rock ‘n’ roll.
Niall Horan also had a ball on set, having his blonde locks bleached before striking a pose, to give him that extra sun-kissed look.
He Tweeted: “Havin a great laugh today on set of photoshoot, its been a long day but nearly finished! Then home to chill!”
The 18-year-old later added: “Now its lashing rain, so that dont help, think we're gona havta go home early today! Gona cook tonight! Aint cooked in ages! ?#HOMECOOKING?”
He cooks, he sings, he dances and he’s not too bad on the eye either - ahhh Niall, why is this man single?
- Zayn gets gushy about Perrie - yuk!
- Zayn has been splashing the cash to impress Perrie
- Forget cars - Niall Horan has One thing on his mind
- The boys are set to rock out with their latest gifts!
People who read this story also read
- Zayn Malik gushes about love for Perrie Edwards
- Niall Horan returns home from US with One thing on his mind...
- Zayn Malik set to impress Perrie Edwards as he splashes the cash
- One Direction’s Harry Styles takes flash £128K Ferrari for a spin
- Full trailer for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 revealed