Cheryl Cole is still on the lookout for her Prince Charming as the singer has made no secret of the fact she longs to settle down and start a family.
But could Prince Harry be the one for the nation’s favourite pop princess?
Cheryl has spoken out about her love for the handsome prince before, and she once again reiterated the crush during a recent interview with Grazia.
She said: “Everybody knows I have a soft spot for Harry. He's cute. I've met him several times and we laugh about it.
"It's a bit of banter between us. He's so ordinary and a normal 27-year-old who is living in a crazy world and we can bond over that."
If Cheryl and Harry did get together, the Geordie lass would certainly be accepted by his family as she got along like a house on fire with his sister-in-law, the Duchess of Cambridge, when they met after she performed at the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee concert.
The 29-year-old singer said: "She was incredibly girly and sweet. Kate is really down to earth and we talked about fashion and she said she loved my music."
Cheryl has also got the royal seal of approval from Harry’s dad, Prince Charles, after the pair teamed up together to work on the Cheryl Cole Foundation and the Prince’s Trust.
Come on Harry, get asking Cheryl out! What a fabulous couple you would make.
SAY MY NAME BABY!
- More on Cheryl's love for Harry
- Simon Cowell sends Cheryl an Xtra special message
Cheryl also has a lot of love for Calvin Harris
People who read this story also read
- Kate Middleton and Prince William 'furious' after honeymoon snaps published
- Move over Kate Middleton: Cheryl Cole confesses 'I love Prince Harry'
- Cheryl Cole reveals how her passion for music saved her
- Simon Cowell sends Cheryl Cole an eXtra cheeky message
- Justin Bieber reveals shocking plans to rebel now he’s a man