One Direction haven’t been getting much sleep lately with their ridiculously busy schedules, and two of the lads have recently revealed that they have been suffering from strange nightmares.
Harry Styles has been plagued by bizarre dreams where he is back in school and his fame has never happened.
“I had a dream that I woke up in maths like that,” he told The Sun. “I’ve never had a dream where I felt famous.”
Since finding fame on X Factor, ladies man Harry has been linked to a string of beautiful women, including Caroline Flack, Caggie Dunlop and Katherine Schwarzenneger, so it would be a nightmare if he woke up to find that his fame had never happened!
Liam has had equally odd nightmares about school, but his dreams seem to be worse than Harry’s.
He said: “I dream of being back at school a lot and have been naked a few times. And I have been in the park naked on a climbing frame.”
Ah well, judging by the hordes of screaming fans following them around wherever they go, it shouldn’t take Harry and Liam long after they wake up to remember how famous they are!
BOY BAND MADNESS
- One Direction keep Glasgow Up All Night
- Harry Styles hurt by hate campaign
- Liam Payne cleans up his act
People who read this story also read
- One Direction’s Harry Styles hurt by “hate campaign” in home town
- One Direction’s Liam Payne cleans up his act
- Justin Bieber sparks marriage rumours after sporting wedding band at awards
- Niall Horan returns home from US with One thing on his mind...
- Zayn Malik set to impress Perrie Edwards as he splashes the cash