Kate Middleton is a huge fan of Call My Name star Cheryl Cole’s music it has been revealed.
The two lovely ladies had a chance to bond after last month’s spectacular Diamond Jubilee Concert at Buckingham Palace and found they had loads in common.
And during their natter, it emerged the Duchess of Cambridge loves nothing more than sticking some of Chezza’s music - which includes hits such as - Fight For This Love and Promise This - on the stereo to bop away to.
“Kate is really down to earth. We talked about fashion and she said she loved my music,” Cheryl revealed to Now magazine.
Cheryl, 29, also said that Kate, 30, is “incredibly girly and sweet” and very easy to get on with.
The Geordie singer was just one of the may performers who took to the stage to entertain the Queen, Duke of Edinburgh, Kate and her husband Prince William and many other members of the Royal Family at last month’s glittering Diamond Jubilee celebrations.
Kate is a huge music lover and was said to be extremely excited about the concert, one of the main events staged during a central weekend of celebrations.
The Duchess was said to be particularly keen to see acts including Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow, as she was a huge Take That fan in her younger years.
Kate and William were also over the moon to meet Gary in person when they attended his charity concert at the Royal Albert Hall in December.
At the time, Gary told the Duke and Duchess: "I hope you enjoy tonight and I hope it's not too loud," to which William replied: "The louder the better, the louder the better."
- The latest news and gossip on the Royals
- Kate Middleton was super excited for the Diamond Jubilee Concert
- Duke and Duchess shine as they sing along with Gary Barlow
- Kate and Wills can't wait to get stuck in at the Olympics
People who read this story also read
- Princes William and Harry go surfing as Kate and Pippa take in the tennis
- TomKat reach divorce settlement: Cruise keeps cash, Holmes keeps Suri
- Kate Middleton and Prince William delighted to return to Scotland today
- Wimbledon frock-off: Kate and Pippa Middleton versus Kim Sears
- Kate Middleton and Prince William cause a stir as they turn up to Wimbledon