Harry Styles is renowned for his amazing pulling power with the ladies - he has after all been linked to a bevy of beauties including Caroline Flack, Katherine Schwarzenegger and latest of all, Caggie Dunlop.
The One Direction singer’s success is, quite frankly, legendary, and has left men twice his age scratching their heads at quite how an 18-year-old boy can attract sexy senoritas like flies.
But it looks like Harry’s secret is out now – and that the teen’s luck is in fact down to some clever tips he picked up from the 2005 book The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists, which is written by Neil Strauss.
According to the Daily Mirror, Hazza has been poring over and perfecting the 11-step guide on how to go from “AFC” (Average Frustrated Chump) to “PUG” (Pickup Guru), after his X Factor buddy Olly Murs told him about the ‘dating bible’.
The book, which is “guaranteed to change the lives of men”, gives guys steps to follow including ‘select the target’, ‘isolate the target’ and ‘extract target to seduction location’.
Advice includes going up to ladies and saying straight out: “Would you like to kiss me?” The book then advises that if the setting “isn’t conducive to physical intimacy” men should get the phone number of the object of their affection, then leave.
“Believe it or not, Harry hasn’t always been 100% confident around the ladies,” a source told the paper.
“So when Olly told him about the book, he was gripped straight away and read it in a week.
“Harry has been joking that since reading it, his methods of seduction have become foolproof. His favourite tips are the ones involving talking to hot girls in group situations.”
The source added: “He now knows it’s actually best to ignore the women and focus his attention on the men in order to draw the girls in. Apparently, it works every time.
“But the one he has been really laughing about – and threatening to try out on the 1D lads – is the kissing technique. Harry reckons he has totally nailed it.”
Now Harry’s big secret is out we wonder if the teen will continue to have as much success with the ladies...
What do you make of The Game’s tips? Are you a guy who has used them? Or as a lady do you think they’d work on you? Tell us your thoughts using the comments facility on the site.
- Harry and Caroline Flack raise eyebrows after spending the night together
- One Direction star Harry was rumoured to be dating Emily Atack
- Harry denies dating Lily Halpern
- Harry's dating Caggie but wants Caroline back
- More on One Direction
More About One Direction
- One Direction's 'Midnight Memories' is best selling album of 2013
- Niall Horan can’t wait to catch up with One Direction lads at BRITs
- One Direction throw support behind Text Santa
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps