Former X Factor star Katie Waissel has managed to bag herself an American boy, and wedding bells are definitely in the air as the pair have got engaged.
The feisty singer made the announcement on her Twitter page recently and was clearly excited at the thought of marrying her beau, model Brad Alfonso, who recently appeared half naked in Madonna's Girls Gone Wild music video.
“Just woken up with a huge smile on my face,” Katie tweeted. “Can’t believe that we are engaged!! @Brad_Alfonso.”
The 26-year-old also tweeted several photos of her and Brad together, with one showing off the pair's matching heart tattoos on their ring fingers.
Katie appeared on X Factor UK in 2010 and was voted out during week eight of the live shows after proving unpopular with the public.
She has previously been linked to Capital FM radio DJ Greg Burns and The Apprentice star Michael Sophocles.
LOVE IS IN THE AIR
- Keira Knightley engaged to Klaxons star James Righton
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth get engaged
- Justin Bieber sparks marriage rumours
People who read this story also read
- Queen’s Diamond Jubilee: facts you never knew about the monarch
- Harry Styles close to Caggie but wants Caroline Flack back?
- T in the Park photo galleries: can you spot yourself?
- Move over Kate Middleton: Kim Sears heading for style queen status
- EX Factor: Katherine Jenkins’ wonderful weekend with Derek Hough