Niall Horan and Demi Lovato have made no secret of the fact they have the hots for each other, but as with all good celebrity romances, the stars refuse to confirm that they are actually dating (yes Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, we’re talking about you).
In fact, Demi recently insisted she was single and concentrating on her career. Very sensible.
But that hasn’t stopped so-called ‘insiders’ close to the One Direction star and new X Factor USA judge spilling the beans on their relationship, and according to reports, it could be more serious than anyone thought.
An anonymous insider claimed that Niall is considering moving across the pond to spend more time with the 19-year-old Demi. Noooooooooo!
The source told Closer: “Niall told his family he’s crazy about Demi.
"He’s already going to have to spend at least six months a year in the States with One Direction, so he wants to base himself near her and make a proper go of it.”
He can’t go! Niall would miss Jeremy Kyle too much and he loves being at home surrounded by his One Direction plaques – check out his latest Tweets.
For now, it seems the musical twosome are content with conducting their ‘friendship’ via Skype, but if things hot up, it looks like our loss will be America’s gain, as Niall contemplates life across the pond.
And if things don’t work out with Demi, at least he would always have Katy Perry’s oh-so-glamorous shoulder to cry on.
The Firework singer has been gushing about handsome Horan, telling The Sun: “Niall is just such a sweetheart. I’m a big fan of One Direction.”
The 27-year-old continued: “They’ve been so sweet to me every time I meet them, they’re like the biggest thing in the world right now. I’m thrilled for the success they’re enjoying and love hanging out with them — Niall is just lovely.”
- Harry Styles has hair-raising day in London
- Louis Tomlinson whisks his girlfriend off for romantic break in Paris
- Harry and Zayn go gaga for super-cute tot Lux
Zayn splashes the cash on flash car
More About One Direction
- One Direction’s security team ‘given gun training’ ahead of Mexico gig
- Niall Horan is 'pumped' ahead of tonight’s One Direction gig
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards looking forward to US reunion
- Zayn Malik is hoping for a fan-tastic day with the help of Directioners
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards look loved-up on romantic Verona trip
- Harry Styles enjoys amazing 'sweaty' night in Oslo with Norwegian fan
- Zayn Malik dishes the dirt on what One Direction are really like