Ickle Justin Bieber’s all grown up now – and the teen has decided that gives him the authority to “shock” his parents if he so chooses.
The18-year-old Boyfriend singer spoke about how it feels now he’s come of age in a recent interview and admitted that he does in fact still obey authority and his parents. He’s a good boy, after all.
But Biebs thinks that because he’s now officially an adult he has the right to act out and do something a little bit crazy, if the notion takes him.
"Now I'm 18 and I am a man. But I still obey to my parents, of course,” the teen is quoted telling Italian website www.leiweb.it.
He added: “I continue to obey my parents. But I am not obliged to do so. Now I can shock them. If you really want to do something they do not approve, I can now do so. In a way it's reassuring.”
A quickie wedding in Las Vegas? A wild night on the town? We’ll be keeping our eyes peeled to see what crazy antics the teen star has lined up!
But while Biebs might be planning to show his wild side to his parents, he admitted he likes to show his softer side to his stunning girlfriend, singer and actress Selena Gomez.
Speaking about the kind of boyfriend he is, Biebs said: “I like to surprise my girlfriend with nice things… For girls that love is more important to receive than great gifts."
I'M A MAN:
- The latest Justin Bieber news and gossip
- Justin worried that One Direction pal Harry Styles might try to seduce his mum...
- Justin Bieber addresses marriage rumours
People who read this story also read
- Justin Bieber sparks marriage rumours after sporting wedding band at awards
- Justin Bieber worried about Harry Styles seducing his mum
- One Direction star Niall Horan 'crazy' about Demi Lovato
- One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson takes girlfriend on romantic Paris break
- Zayn Malik set to impress Perrie Edwards as he splashes the cash