Justin Bieber has revealed that he would not like to get into a fight with One Direction.
The teenage heartthrob has become good friends with the boy band after meeting them while they were touring in the States, but he reckons he wouldn’t stand a chance against them if they were to fall out and jump him.
“I’d get my ass kicked,” he said in a US interview.
Although he couldn’t take on all five of the lads together, Justin does reckon he could beat them all if he was o fight them individually.
He said: “one to one I’d take them. I’d try a spin-kick. To the face.”
Lovely! Let’s hope they never fall out, or there will be spin kicks flying everywhere…
- Justin Bieber sparks marriage rumours
- Justin confused by British humour
- The teen heartthrob knocks himself unconscious
People who read this story also read
- Justin Bieber sparks marriage rumours after sporting wedding band at awards
- One Direction forced to increase security after US fans mob the band
- One Direction get a nude awakening from naked hotel guest
- One Direction star Harry Styles has something to smile about
- Harry Styles' 'giraffe' chat-up line