Harry Styles was snapped out and about with yet another lady this week – but not to worry One Direction fans, it was just his hair stylist Lou Teasdale.
The 18-year-old is well-known for his love of the ladies and passers-by could be mistaken for mistaking the pretty girl was his latest bit of arm candy.
But anyone who looked a little closer would have realised that the young lady was actually Lou Teasdale, One Direction’s hair stylist and make-up artist, who has the rather enviable job of travelling around with the boys and making them beautiful.
The pretty blonde, who was sporting grey tinges in her hair, was casually dressed down as she and Harry wandered through London’s Primrose Hill earlier this week.
Wearing jeans, a t-shirt, flats and sunglasses, Lou didn't look in the mood to be photographed, as she hurried into Harry's black Range Rover.
And neither was Harry, who clearly hadn’t had his hair styled by Lou before the paps turned up, with the teen hiding his curly locks under a beanie hat.
It's not known what the pair were getting up to on their day out in London, but Lou spends a lot of time with the 1D lads and is well known to be good friends with the band. The five-piece were even recently spotted giving Lou's baby daughter Lux lots of cuddles as they got ready to board a flight.
Earlier in the year Harry also Tweeted a message revealing that he was having a great day with the uber-cute tot watching Pingu, as he sent a message to Lou which read: “@louteasdale Lux is 'buzzing' watching Pingu.” Aww!
GOTTA BE YOU:
- Louis Tomlinson whisks his girlfriend off for romantic break in Paris
- Harry and Zayn go gaga for super-cute tot Lux
- Zayn splashes the cash on flash car
More About One Direction
- Niall Horan can’t wait to catch up with One Direction lads at BRITs
- One Direction throw support behind Text Santa
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps
- Zayn Malik praises Little Mix’s 'sick' Move ahead of X Factor performance
People who read this story also read
- One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson takes girlfriend on romantic Paris break
- Zayn Malik set to impress Perrie Edwards as he splashes the cash
- Harry Styles could have Beautiful relationship with Amy Childs
- One Direction star Niall Horan 'crazy' about Demi Lovato
- Zayn Malik swears he’s the bad boy of One Direction