Pudsey won our hearts on Britain’s Got Talent with his delightful dance moves and canine cuteness, so we were delighted when we heard that he is now officially a millionaire.
The pawfect pooch has signed a book deal to write his doggy autobiography, which will chart his life from when he was a mere pup to his win on the TV talent show.
He is also set to take the panto world by storm after signing up to appear in Dick Whittington at the New Victoria Theatre in Woking, Surrey with his owner and dance partner Ashleigh Butler.
Speaking about the panto, 17-year-old Ashleigh said: “We are so excited to be performing in our first pantomime.
“I can’t wait to take to the stage with Pudsey. Drama and dance have been a big part of my life for many years and my gran has taken us to the pantomime every Christmas for as long as I can remember.
“Being part of this panto is a very exciting prospect.”
Pudsey’s rise to superstardom will soon be complete as he is heading to Hollywood to appear on the Tonight Show and America’s Got Talent next week.
Who would have thought a dancing dog would take over the world? Go Pudsey!
People who read this story also read
- Kate Middleton and Prince William cause a stir as they turn up to Wimbledon
- Duchess Kate glowing with pride at Thistle Service in Edinburgh
- Kate Middleton and Prince William delighted to return to Scotland today
- Zayn Malik set to impress Perrie Edwards as he splashes the cash
- Full trailer for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 revealed