Last month we saw One Direction star Zayn Malik take his girlfriend Perrie Edwards for a ride on a scooter, and we’re not talking about the motorised type here.
While on tour in the US, he seems to have had a skateboard permanently by his side (although we’ve never actually seen him on it so we’re guessing that could just be for cool points).
Well fear not Perrie: now Zayn is back on British soil, he has decided to splash some of his well earned 1D cash on a more fitting mode of transport for someone who is part of the biggest boyband in the world: yes, Zayn has gone and got himself a Bentley.
According to The Sun, the handsome singer was spotted looking at cars at a Hertfordshire dealership on Tuesday.
After taking his time looking over some of the luxury cars on offer, Mr Malik settled on a very cool second-hand black Bentley Contintental GT, which cost £32,000. We’re sure his Little Mix lovely will approve.
Zayn isn’t the only member of One Direction to have a passion for flash cars.
Earlier this year, Harry Styles spent £100,000 on an Audi R8 Coupe. Wonder how many young (or old) ladies have had the pleasure of taking a trip in that little number?
Louis Tomlinson is also a petrolhead and earlier this year he took on fellow pop heartthrob Conor Maynard in a celebrity race.
A source told The Sun: “Louis is really into his cars and found himself racing against new lad Conor.
“He wanted to win and almost spun off the track because he was going so fast.
“Luckily Louis recovered his composure and took the title.”
DRIVING US WILD
- Forget cars - Niall Horan has One thing on his mind
- The boys are set to rock out with their latest gifts!
- One Direction finish their US tour
- Zayn Malik swears he’s a bad boy
- Vroom! Harry Styles takes flashy Ferrari for a spin
More 1D news and gossip
More About One Direction
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps
- Zayn Malik praises Little Mix’s 'sick' Move ahead of X Factor performance
- One Direction continue global domination with – wait for it – 1D Day
- Oh bhoy! Louis Tomlinson set for face-to-face apology from Agbonlahor