Pop star Katy Perry dazzled at the pink carpet premiere of her new movie Katy Perry: Part Of Me, at London Leicester Square last night.
The stunning 27-year-old wore a white and gold dress with a tutu – a skimpy outfit which was clearly not warm enough for the star who commented on the “freezing” weather in the city.
"This is kind of awesome. It's freezing but it's so lovely to be here," she said as she spoke to reporters at the glitzy event.
The premiere was for Katie’s documentary movie Part Of Me, which follows the pop star during her year-long California Dreams tour.
It’s a warts-and-all look at the real day-to-day life of the star and even features scenes that show Katy going through the breakdown of her marriage with comedian Russell Brand.
“I like to stay true and I like to keep it honest with my songs and I thought ‘why not with my movie?’,” the star told reporters.
She added: “I’ve learned a lot of lessons along the way, very, very valuable lessons.”
Katy Perry: Part Of Me opens in cinemas on Thursday July 5.
People who read this story also read
- Katie Holmes to get “virtually nothing” from Tom Cruise divorce
- Look out Kate Middleton: Kim Sears is Wimbledon fashion wonder
- Fred MacAulay's West Highland Wahey for the STV Appeal
- Kate Middleton and Prince William cause a stir as they turn up to Wimbledon
- Tom Cruise scraps elaborate 50th birthday party pans following divorce drama