Chantelle Houghton may have given birth just a little over two weeks ago, but the reality TV star is already making plans for baby number two – revealing she’d “love” to be pregnant before the end of 2012.
Former Celebrity Big Brother star Chantelle, 28, gave birth to her first child with fiancé Alex Reid on June 17 and said she’s settled into her new role like a total pro.
Writing in her column for new! magazine, she said: “I’m so lucky, I seem to have to have taken to motherhood like a duck to water!
“My mum said she’s so proud of me. I wish I’d done it sooner!”
The star continued: “I’ve said I’d love to be pregnant again by the end of the year, but I think it’s still a little early to start trying! I don’t think I’ll be nervous about having sex for the first time. As long as I feel alright I’m sure it’ll be fine.
“I have a depleted number of eggs compared to the average woman and the doctor didn’t give me a lot of time left before I run out, so that’s another reason I don’t want to leave it too long. I’d like twins next!”
But before planning baby number two (or three), Chantelle might want to find a name for her daughter first. The reality TV personality revealed that she and Alex are still to name their bundle of joy because they haven’t yet found the “perfect” moniker for her.
"We still haven't decided on a name for the baby, Chantelle said.
"It's terrible. I've had nine months and have gone through American names, Spanish names, English names. There's just nothing I really love.”
She added: "I liked the name Honour, like Jessica Alba's daughter, but then I went off it. Minnie was also a contender for a while, but it just isn't her."
BUNDLE OF JOY:
- Chantelle reveals exciting news taht she's pregnant
- Alex and Chantelle's baby arrives in the world
- No name yet for Alex and Chantelle's "mini-me"
People who read this story also read
- Chantelle Houghton and Alex Reid welcome baby girl
- Chantelle Houghton and Alex Reid still have no name for their baby girl
- Full trailer for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 revealed
- David and Victoria Beckham plan extra Posh pink party for Harper
- Kate Middleton becomes culinary queen much to Prince William’s delight