Move over Harry Styles – it looks like Zayn Malik is determined to be the bad boy of One Direction, after shocking passers-by with his offensive choice of clothing.
Ahead of the lads’ final US tour date in Florida yesterday, Mr Malik was spotted sporting a T-shirt which read "F*** you. Have a nice day." Charming.
He teamed the top with beige trousers, trainers and a baseball cap, clearly adapting to the US way of life as he carried a skateboard.
What would girlfriend Perrie Edwards’ mother say? She thought he was a nice boy!
Debbie Edwards recently told The Sun: “They make a lovely couple. I think they’re really good for each other.”
She told how romance had blossomed after the pair met on The X Factor and despite being on opposite sides of the world just now, they are closer than ever, staying in constant touch over the phone.
The proud mum said: “Their first date was at the cinema. Zayn is still on tour, so most of the relationship is being conducted over texts, calls and emails.”
Zayn and Perrie will soon be reunited as One Direction are set to return to the UK in the coming days.
Let’s hope Zayn forgets to pack that nasty little T…
ONE MOMENT PLEASE
- Katy Perry has been gushing about Niall Horan again
- Harry Styles insists the show must go on
Zayn Malik has been talkimg about the EX Factor
More About One Direction
- One Direction's 'Midnight Memories' is best selling album of 2013
- Niall Horan can’t wait to catch up with One Direction lads at BRITs
- One Direction throw support behind Text Santa
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps
People who read this story also read
- Zayn Malik likes to let girls down gently
- Katy Perry dubs One Direction star Niall Horan 'a sweetheart'
- One Direction star Harry Styles insists the show must go on
- Little Mix's Perrie Edwards tries to be `understanding' and `unselfish' with Zayn Malik
- Zayn Malik 'frustrated' by One Direction fan situation in Australia