While Harry Styles’ love life has once again been hitting the headlines, the 18-year-old One Direction star was determined to ensure the last night of his band’s US tour went with a bang.
Putting recent reports about an alleged affair with married 32-year-old Lucy Horobin behind him, Harry Tweeted: “Last show of the tour tonight... Thanks to an amazing crew, and everyone involved for making it what it was. Tonight will be fun..”
The 18-year-old heartthrob will no doubt be looking forward to getting home to his family, although perhaps being out of the country is the best thing at the moment…
If reports are to be believed, Harry certainly has proved he has a penchant for the older lady, having previously dated Xtra Factor host Caroline Flack, who is also 32.
As one of only two single members of 1D, the floppy haired singer is constantly linked to a host of glamorous ladies, including Taylor Swift, model Lily Halpern and Arnold Schwarzenneger’s daughter Katherine.
He was also said to be dating Inbetweeners star Emily Atack, but is believed to have called time on the romance last month, before heading to the US for One Direction’s first headline tour across the pond.
Meanwhile, Harry’s fellow One Direction star, Niall Horan, has also taken to Twitter to thank fans for their support over the past few months.
He wrote: “Wow ft,lauderdale! Great way to finish our 1st headline US tour! #upallnight tour is done! Long 6 months but amazing! Thank you all soo much.”
- Lucy Horobin's hubby hits back
- Zayn Malik talks about the EX Factor
- Niall Horan struggles to cope with fans
More About One Direction
- One Direction's 'Midnight Memories' is best selling album of 2013
- Niall Horan can’t wait to catch up with One Direction lads at BRITs
- One Direction throw support behind Text Santa
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps