X Factor USA judge Demi Lovato has denied rumours of a romance with One Direction singer Niall Horan.
The rumours started when Niall revealed that he had been in touch with Demi and was waiting to see if anything would happen between them.
Setting the record straight, Demi said: “He’s really sweet and he’s one of my really good friends now.
“But I’m single at the moment and I plan to be for a long time because I need to focus on my career and myself and my wellbeing before I think about getting in a relationship with anyone.”
Demi has been enjoying a love-hate relationship with her fellow X Factor judge Simon Cowell and said: “We have fun together and he does tease me a lot, but I give it back to him.
“I don’t mind. He’s sometimes not very nice to me, but I have fun with it.”
More About One Direction
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps
- Zayn Malik praises Little Mix’s 'sick' Move ahead of X Factor performance
- One Direction continue global domination with – wait for it – 1D Day
- Oh bhoy! Louis Tomlinson set for face-to-face apology from Agbonlahor