X Factor USA judge Demi Lovato has denied rumours of a romance with One Direction singer Niall Horan.
The rumours started when Niall revealed that he had been in touch with Demi and was waiting to see if anything would happen between them.
Setting the record straight, Demi said: “He’s really sweet and he’s one of my really good friends now.
“But I’m single at the moment and I plan to be for a long time because I need to focus on my career and myself and my wellbeing before I think about getting in a relationship with anyone.”
Demi has been enjoying a love-hate relationship with her fellow X Factor judge Simon Cowell and said: “We have fun together and he does tease me a lot, but I give it back to him.
“I don’t mind. He’s sometimes not very nice to me, but I have fun with it.”
More About One Direction
- One Direction’s security team ‘given gun training’ ahead of Mexico gig
- Niall Horan is 'pumped' ahead of tonight’s One Direction gig
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards looking forward to US reunion
- Zayn Malik is hoping for a fan-tastic day with the help of Directioners
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards look loved-up on romantic Verona trip
- Harry Styles enjoys amazing 'sweaty' night in Oslo with Norwegian fan
- Zayn Malik dishes the dirt on what One Direction are really like