Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have warned their pop pal Harry Styles not to try to chat up their mums, after hearing all about the One Direction cutie’s notorious reputation for dating older women.
The 1D cutie, 18, had a much publicised romance with 32-year-old Caroline Flack last year and was also recently linked to 32-year-old radio DJ Lucy Horobin.
Now pop princess Selena and her boyfriend of over a year, Justin, are now determined their “hot mums” don’t become Harry’s next prey.
Speaking to the Mirror, Selena said Justin has made sure his new BFF doesn’t cross the line – and try to add more cougars to his list of conquests.
“[Harry] could probably pretty much take his pick from the hottest young girls in Hollywood,” Selena told the paper.
“But from what Justin has been telling me, it’s not the young girls he’s looking at!
“Both me and Justin still have really hot mums, and Justin was like, 'Harry might have become one of my best buddies, but with his record we need to keep him away from our mums'."
Harry has become famous for chatting up and dating more mature ladies, but the 1D cutie is said to be feeling rather embarrassed about the latest claims that emerged about him and married DJ Lucy.
According to TMZ the 18-year-old star decided to take out a £128,000 Ferrari for a spin in Hollywood recently to take his mind off the press reports about the alleged fling. Sounds like a tough old life Harry!
- The latest One Direction news and gossip
- Rumours emerge that Harry had a fling with married DJ
- Caroline Flack says releationship with Harry was "not disgusting"
- Harry and Caroline's relationship gets celeb backing
- Harry insists he's not a 'cougar hunter'
More About One Direction
- One Direction's 'Midnight Memories' is best selling album of 2013
- Niall Horan can’t wait to catch up with One Direction lads at BRITs
- One Direction throw support behind Text Santa
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps