Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are expected to make their wedding vows to one another in New Orleans, Louisiana, by the end of the year.
Reports surfaced earlier this week that the A-list movie stars were to say ‘I do’ in Britain, where they have been living in recent weeks.
The couple were said to be planning a low-key wedding in Windsor, before enjoying a honeymoon at their South of France home in Provence.
But according to heat magazine, Brangelina are actually gong to take the plunge in New Orleans, a city very close to their hearts.
The couple fell in love with the Louisiana city after visiting in the aftermath of the 2005 Hurricane Katrina devastation, with much of the money from Brad’s Make It Right foundation helping to rebuild the area.
And according to the mag, they are keen to hold their nuptials there as they think it will help bring even more cash into the city.
“People thought they would choose their house in France, but New Orleans makes much more sense,” a ‘friend’ is quoted saying.
“They don’t have a huge place in LA at the moment, but they have one in New Orleans. Also they know how much money will be injected into the city if they marry there.”
Apparently the couple have already made some key arrangements for their wedding, which is expected to take place this summer, including booking a florist and caterer.
Brad and Ange have been together for seven years and have six children together, three adopted and three biological.
The couple confirmed their engagement in April this year, after Tomb Raider beauty Angelina was spotted with a huge sparkler on her ring finger.
- Brad and Angelina confirm engagement
- Couple rumoured to marry in the UK
- Britney Spears also opting for southern-style wedding
People who read this story also read
- Kate Middleton told to curtsy to Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie
- Prince William loves spoiling Duchess Kate with “romantic gestures”
- Prince Charles picks up tab for Duchess of Cambridge's wardrobe
- Kate Middleton reveals that Prince William treats her like a Princess
- Kate Middleton and Zara Phillips go gaga for beautiful baby Savannah