Kate Middleton has clearly fit right into the Royal Family fold, with the Duchess of Cambridge snapped enjoying a good girlie gossip and a laugh with the Duchess of Cornwall and Sophie, Countess of Wessex yesterday.
The ladies – all resplendent in summery cream and pink outfits – looked like old friends as they chatted away at the Service for the Order of the Garter at Windsor Castle yesterday.
Kate, Camilla and Sophie were attending the historic Garter Day service to watch their husbands – Prince William, Prince Charles, and Prince Edward – take part in the procession of The Most Notable Order of the Garter.
And once again, Kate – now officially know as Catherine – proved she’s the queen of thrifty fashion choices, as she recycled the cream Alexander McQueen double breasted coat which she was first seen in at last year’s Trooping the Colour ceremony.
Duchess Kate looked proud as punch as she and William exchanged smiles as the Prince - who is a Royal Garter Knight - passed by with the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh, dressed in the lavish blue velvet robes of the Order, and a black velvet hat with white plumes.
The couple also shared a tender moment as Kate lovingly straightened up her husband’s robes after he was finished taking part in the parade.
It was the latest outing for the Duchess, who has had a busy weekend of public appearances.
On Saturday she attended the Trooping the Colour ceremony alongside the other royals, to celebrate Her Majesty the Queen’s official birthday.
The next day, Kate made her way to Kent, where she joined schoolchildren from inner-city schools aged eight and nine, who were taking part in a project designed to help increase their confidence and team-building skills.
Later that same day, the Duchess was snapped joining her husband William at the polo, with their dog Lupo.
- Kate swaps heels for wellies for special camping trip
- Duchess Kate admits William treats her like a princess
- Kate and Zara Phillips go gaga over baby
- The latest Royal news and gossip
People who read this story also read
- Kate Middleton and Zara Phillips go gaga for beautiful baby Savannah
- Kate Middleton reveals that Prince William treats her like a Princess
- Duchess Kate and Duke of Cambridge coming to Scotland
- Kate Middleton swaps heels for wellies on special camping trip
- Kate Middleton to play matchmaker for Pippa at William’s birthday bash