Teen singing sensation Dionne Bromfield showed off her fashion credentials in Scotland recently as the stars flocked to Glasgow for the annual Scottish Fashion Awards.
The 16-year-old looked stunning in a Holly Fulton creation, which she was keen to show off as she revealed that the Scottish designer is one of her favourites.
“I have loads of her dresses but this is the only one that fit me, but I love it,” she said.
Dionne found fame at the tender age of 13 when she became the first artist to be signed to her godmother Amy Winehouse’s record label, and she credits Amy with teaching her everything she knows.
Performing at the MOBOs last year was one of her career highlights, and her star has certainly risen, as she has just returned from recording her third album in New York
Dionne is a huge fan of Scottish singer Tallia Storm and said: “She [Tallia] tweeted me a couple of months ago and I looked her up, and it’s so weird because she’s 13 and that’s when I started out
“She’s Elton John’s protégé and I was Amy’s protégé, so it’s kind of like a little me but in a different way.”
STUNNING SCOTTISH FASHION
- Scottish Fashion Awards 2012: full list of winners
- Samantha Cameron shines at Scottish Fashion Awards
- Karen Gillan reveals Doctor Who sadness at Fashion Awards
More About Fashion and style
- Blooming beautiful celebrity style pregnancy fashion with Abbey Clancy
- Faye’s Fashion: 1920s Great Gatsby looks plus distressed jeans masterclass
- Bridget Jones granny pants storm into style as the ‘new thong’
- Teen fashion: from cheap chic to perfect prom wear
- Fabulous fashion for kids: stylish but economical looks for spring
- Ossie Clark creative designer Nic Georgiou on reviving the legendary brand
- Spring into style with Abbey Clancy’s pick of this season’s trends