Teen singing sensation Dionne Bromfield showed off her fashion credentials in Scotland recently as the stars flocked to Glasgow for the annual Scottish Fashion Awards.
The 16-year-old looked stunning in a Holly Fulton creation, which she was keen to show off as she revealed that the Scottish designer is one of her favourites.
“I have loads of her dresses but this is the only one that fit me, but I love it,” she said.
Dionne found fame at the tender age of 13 when she became the first artist to be signed to her godmother Amy Winehouse’s record label, and she credits Amy with teaching her everything she knows.
Performing at the MOBOs last year was one of her career highlights, and her star has certainly risen, as she has just returned from recording her third album in New York
Dionne is a huge fan of Scottish singer Tallia Storm and said: “She [Tallia] tweeted me a couple of months ago and I looked her up, and it’s so weird because she’s 13 and that’s when I started out
“She’s Elton John’s protégé and I was Amy’s protégé, so it’s kind of like a little me but in a different way.”
STUNNING SCOTTISH FASHION
- Scottish Fashion Awards 2012: full list of winners
- Samantha Cameron shines at Scottish Fashion Awards
- Karen Gillan reveals Doctor Who sadness at Fashion Awards
More About Fashion and style
- Nicole Scherzinger shows some thigh while Sharon Osbourne is back to black
- This Morning's Style Squad give mum of two Jackie glamorous girly makeover
- Fashion rate or slate: Nicole Scherzinger and Kylie Minogue's style
- Take Over the Makeover: style Donna for her wedding anniversary celebration
- Faye’s fashion finds: clothing ranges under the radar & budget style
- Blooming beautiful celebrity style pregnancy fashion with Abbey Clancy
- Faye’s Fashion: 1920s Great Gatsby looks plus distressed jeans masterclass