Look away One Direction fans. It looks like Niall Horan is the latest member of 1D to land himself a girlfriend: Demi Lovato.
Last month, the 19-year-old Disney star admitted the Irish heartthrob was her “celebrity crush”, as she gushed “he’s so adorable.”
Now it seems the feeling is mutual and fresh from Tweeting to congratulate Demi on landing a spot on the US X Factor judging panel, the pair have been sharing secret (or not-so-secret now) Skype dates. Aww, you’ve got to love modern technology.
During a recent interview with Ryan Seacrest, Niall admitted he thinks Demi is a “cool girl” and said: "We've spoken alright, yeah.
"So, I got in contact with her, she's really nice. Um, I don't know what's going to happen."
With Niall currently in the US for One Direction’s headline tour and Demi currently under the watchful eye of Niall’s boss, Simon Cowell, we don’t think it will be too long before we spot this adorable couple out on the town.
So that just leaves Harry Styles on the market – ladies, form an orderly queue.
It must be at least a week since the 18-year-old floppy haired one was linked to a gorgeous girl, but he’ll have to fly solo on his pulling parties from now on. Poor harry.
Not to worry, Cheryl Cole has been gushing about the fact she has seen him in his pants. Now wouldn’t they make a lovely couple…
More About One Direction
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps
- Zayn Malik praises Little Mix’s 'sick' Move ahead of X Factor performance
- One Direction continue global domination with – wait for it – 1D Day
- Oh bhoy! Louis Tomlinson set for face-to-face apology from Agbonlahor