Doctor Who star Karen Gillan, model and daughter of singer Annie Lennox, Tali Lennox, and renowned designer Christopher Kane were among those who were honoured at the Scottish Fashion Awards on Monday night (June 11).
Designers, models and celebrities jetted in from all over the world to attend the glitzy seventh annual event, this year held at Glasgow’s Crowne Plaza hotel.
The fashion elite – including Scottish designers such as Holly Fulton and Louise Gray - walked the red carpet alongside movers and shakers in the industry, such as designer fashion expert Hilary Alexander.
Other big names at the ceremony included up-and-coming singer Tallia Storm who last night supported Elton John in Falkirk, Jade Ewen of the Sugababes, Millie Mackintosh of Made In Chelsea, and style icon and presenter Alexa Chung, who was hosting the starry event.
Check out the full list of winners below to find out exactly who was nominated and who won each title.
1. Scottish Designer of the Year – sponsored by Instyle – Christopher Kane
2. Scottish Young Designer of the Year – sponsored by The Scottish Fashion Council – Hayley Scanlan
3. Scottish Textile Brand of the Year – sponsored by House of Fraser – Dashing Tweeds
4. Scottish Accessory Designer of the Year – sponsored by Swarovski – William Chambers
5. Scottish Fashion Icon – sponsored by Captial FM – Karen Gillan
6. Scottish Communicator of the Year – sponsored by Glasgow Airport – Faye Mcleod
7. Scottish Model of the Year – sponsored by Radley London – Tali Lennox
8. Scottish Retailer of the Year – sponsored by Braehead – Shhh-Oohs (Luxury Shoe Retailer Edinburgh)
9. Scottish Fashion Photographer – sponsored by The Herald and Times Group – Jonathan Daniel Pryce
10. Scotland’s New Face – sponsored by Smart of Glasgow – Kerry O’May
11. Scottish Graduate of the Year – sponsored by Marks & Spencer – Joanne Mcgillivary from Herriot Watt. David Black Was Also Awarded A Highly Commended Certificate
12. International Designer of the Year (for use of a Scottish fabric) – sponsored by Toni & Guy – Mulberry
13. Scottish Fashion Innovator sponsored by BareMinerals – Brian Rennie – Creative Managing Director of Basler
14. Fashion Ambassador sponsored by Mercedes-Benz West of Scotland – Colin Mcdowell MBE (Author, fashion esteemed fashion journalist and founder of Fashion Fringe).
15. Scottish Hall of Fame – sponsored by Hartmann Media – Stella Tennant (Over her 20 years as an international supermodel, Scottish born Stella Tennant remains at the top of the game as the face of Chanel and cover star for many of the worlds leading fashion bibles).
- The latest on the Scottish Fashion Awards
- Roundup of all the action from the Scottish Fashion Awards 2012
- Check out all the nominees for the awards
- Gallery of snaps from the Scottish Fashion Awards
- More on the Scottish Fashion Icon gong
- stv.tv attend last year's Scottish Fashion Awards
More About Fashion and style
- Blooming beautiful celebrity style pregnancy fashion with Abbey Clancy
- Faye’s Fashion: 1920s Great Gatsby looks plus distressed jeans masterclass
- Bridget Jones granny pants storm into style as the ‘new thong’
- Teen fashion: from cheap chic to perfect prom wear
- Fabulous fashion for kids: stylish but economical looks for spring
- Ossie Clark creative designer Nic Georgiou on reviving the legendary brand
- Spring into style with Abbey Clancy’s pick of this season’s trends