Hurrah! Cheryl Cole has finally realised ‘there’s no place like home’ (thanks, Dorothy) and she is putting her plans to crack the US on the backburner for now.
With new single Call My Name tipped to be number one this weekend, after going in at number one in the iTunes chart, and her third album, A Million Lights, due for release on June 18, Cheryl is loving life in Blighty at the moment and has no plans to ditch her homeland for sunnier climes.
She told the Daily Star: "I haven't any plans to try and break America this time. I'm more than happy to be releasing it here.
"It's not in my plans to tour or release there. But I do want to tour in the UK - the buzz around this album has made me want to get out there."
Just to make us all even more excited, she added: "Girls Aloud will also be back for a little while too." Yippee!
And contrary to reports, it looks like all five members of Girls Aloud will join forces for the reunion of the year (sorry S Club) as Cheryl was pictured partying with frenemy Nadine Coyle in West London club Rose on Saturday night.
Far from things being thorny between the two gorgeous stars, the girls enjoyed a good old gossip over a glass or two of champagne.
A source told The Mirror: “Nadine squealed with delight when Cheryl walked in. The girls shared a bottle of champagne. They hugged out their differences and even had a dance. Cheryl also got a round of shots in."
WHAT'S MY NAME?
- Cheryl reacts to number one spot
- Gary Barlow also had reason to celebrate this weekend
Rihanna wants to see Cheryl work it
People who read this story also read
- Gary Barlow's Jubilee songs top single and album charts
- One Direction’s Liam Payne cleans up his act
- Kate Middleton to play matchmaker for Pippa at William’s birthday bash
- Michael Fassbender tells STV about locating his ‘own little kink’ for Prometheus
- Pippa Middleton looked far from blue as she joined the Thames Jubilee Pageant