It’s hard work being one fifth of the most handsome boyband in the world and Zayn Malik has been feeling the pain in order to keep his physique up to the standard girls around the globe go mad for.
Zayn was spotted sporting a bandage on his wrist when One Direction took to the stage in Las Vegas, as, according to The Mirror, he suffered a sprain after working out. Poor Zayny.
He is also feeling lovesick at the moment as music commitments continue to keep him apart from girlfriend Perrie Edwards.
The sexy stars finally admitted they were an item last month but had little time to spend together before Zayn flew to the US.
Despite missing each other terribly, their relationship is still going strong and Zayn has even got the nod of approval from Little Mix star Perrie’s mum.
Debbie Edwards told The Sun: “They make a lovely couple. I think they’re really good for each other.”
She told how romance had blossomed after the pair met on The X Factor and despite being on opposite sides of the world just now, they are closer than ever, staying in constant touch over the phone.
The proud mum said: “Their first date was at the cinema. Zayn is still on tour, so most of the relationship is being conducted over texts, calls and emails.”
Zayn could no doubt do with a hug from his Little lady just now as he nurses his injury, but he will have to wait a little longer as 1D continue to take the US by storm.
- Harry Styles has loads of famous friends
- One Direction to release new album before Christmas
Someone's been spilling the beans on 1D romances...
More About One Direction
- One Direction's 'Midnight Memories' is best selling album of 2013
- Niall Horan can’t wait to catch up with One Direction lads at BRITs
- One Direction throw support behind Text Santa
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps