Pippa Middleton has been enjoying the single life of late, but that could all be about to change, if big sister Kate gets her way.
The Duchess of Cambridge is said to be keen to help Pip find a good man to settle down with and she has earmarked Prince William’s 30th birthday bash as the perfect occasion to play matchmaker for her party planner sister.
A source told Now magazine: “Kate thinks that if Pippa focuses on a new romance it'll calm her down.
“So she's planning on playing cupid by inviting a number of her single male friends to Wills' birthday bash.” Lucky Pippa.
28-year-old Pip has been single since she split with Alex Loudon in November last year.
She has since been linked to the likes of BFF George Percy, after he whisked her away to his family’s stately home to cure her broken-heart, but it seems the glamorous pair are nothing more than good friends.
Kate and Wills are sure to have a string of attractive single male friends who would jump at the chance to date gorgeous Pip - she does, after all, have one of the most talked about and praised posteriors in the world.
And if all else fails, well Prince Harry is still on the market isn’t he?
William turns 30 on June 21 and Kate is believed to be planning a spectacular bash to celebrate the big day. Bet Pippa can’t wait!
- Pippa looked far from blue during Jubilee
- Cheryl Cole stes her sights on Prince Harry
Get the Pippa look in the video player above
People who read this story also read
- Pippa Middleton looked far from blue as she joined the Thames Jubilee Pageant
- Prince William and Kate Middleton shun limelight at family wedding
- Clever Kate Middleton shows how to fake it at the Diamond Jubilee
- Queen’s Diamond Jubilee: facts you never knew about the monarch
- Kate Middleton causes a splash in scarlet frock with tartan touch