For some, dating a member of One Direction would be a dream come true but it’s not an easy life, as lovely ladies like Perrie Edwards, Caroline Flack, Eleanor Calder and Danielle Peazer would tell you.
Danielle has once again been the victim of online abuse via social networking sites, with jealous fans suggesting she only gets work as a dancer because she is dating Liam Payne.
She hit back, Tweeting: “You don't have to like me or think I'm pretty, but at least give me credit for my own career. I've been doing this job for the past 5 years and for u to think I've only got somewhere because of Liam is disrespectful and plain f***ing stupid.”
Clearly angered and upset by the situation, Liam then Tweeted: “Just as I start to like twitter again I see the nasty side of people who like to dislike somebody who makes me ... Me.”
He continued: "#SometimesIHateTwitter when it becomes a place to abuse people who uve never met never did anything to you but you still choose to be cruel…
“and to all those people who are going to be d**** and tweet her horrible stuff now just because i mentioned it ... boring grow up.”
Liam then went on to praise those who have defended Danielle and slammed the horrid fans who feel it’s their right to criticise any female that comes in contact with One Direction.
He wrote: “but to all those people who are nice thank you so much she often reads me nice things people say to her and it makes me smile love you guys.”
He also retweeted a message from one fan, which said: “All of you who send hate need to grow up and get a reality check, Danielle is nice, super talented, gorgeous, and she INTERACTS WITH US.”
Liam has admitted he struggles to be apart from Danielle when One Direction are on tour, and last week he sent her a super sweet message on Twitter, which read: ''@DaniellePeazer wish you were awake :( miss you (sic)''
Danielle replied: ''@Real_Liam_Payne sorry, call me when u wake up. Miss u babe, not long now :) xxx (Sic)''
Although clearly lovesick, the singer is having a ball in the US, where One Direction have been going down a storm with their first headline tour of North America.
Meanwhile Danielle is lapping up the Jubilee celebrations back in the UK, heading off to the Jubilee Concert this evening.
- Zayn and Perrie are a lovely couple, according to her mum
- One Direction fed up with girls?
Louis Tomlinson splashes the cash
More About One Direction
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps
- Zayn Malik praises Little Mix’s 'sick' Move ahead of X Factor performance
- One Direction continue global domination with – wait for it – 1D Day
- Oh bhoy! Louis Tomlinson set for face-to-face apology from Agbonlahor