Rochelle Wiseman and Marvin Humes are set to marry in a palace.
The JLS hunk and the Saturdays beauty - who will tie the knot this summer - have chosen the stunning Blenhein Palace in Oxfordshire, where Sir Winston Churchill was born, for their big day.
A source told The Sun newspaper: ''Rochelle fell in love with Blenheim when she went to see it and loves the history of the place.
''The gardens are beautiful and she can't wait to have her wedding pictures done surrounded by her nearest and dearest. They are going all out for the wedding and their families are tickled pink by the Winston Churchill connection.''
Performers at the event are set to include Tulisa Contostavlos, Olly Murs and Pixie Lott while guests have been instructed to wear cocktail outfits and dinner suits to match the black and white theme.
Marvin - who has experienced an on-off relationship with Rochelle - previously admitted he has always known the 23-year-old beauty would make an amazing wife.
He explained: ''I always knew she was wife material - even before we were together. We have so much in common and she's my best friend, which is what you look for in a partner. She was perfect from the start.''
Copyright © bangshowbiz.com 2012.
People who read this story also read
- Queen’s Diamond Jubilee: facts you never knew about the monarch
- Marvin and Rochelle ban babies, phones and casual clothes at wedding
- One Direction's Niall Horan hangs with JLS' Marvin Humes at Jay-Z and Kanye West gig
- Kate Middleton and Prince William honoured by Queen’s Jubilee invitation
- Emotional Kylie Minogue is golden girl of Glamour Awards