Liam Payne misses his girlfriend.
The One Direction heartthrob is currently in the US with the group and is upset the time difference makes it difficult for him to speak with Danielle Peazer.
He tweeted: ''@DaniellePeazer wish you were awake :( miss you (sic)''
Dancer Danielle replied: ''@Real_Liam_Payne sorry, call me when u wake up. Miss u babe, not long now :) xxx (Sic)''
Despite finding it tough, Liam and Danielle are used to spending time apart and the 'What Makes You Beautiful' hitmaker was excited about being reunited with his girlfriend after a break away last month.
He tweeted to her: ''I miss you lots few more hours :) (sic)''
However, some people seem to want to make life difficult for the couple and have even sent doctored pictures to Danielle of Liam with another famous woman.
He tweeted recently: ''So just seen a bigger edited picture of me and a girl and saw its demi lovatto nice of sum ppl to send it to my girlfriend :) (sic)''
Liam has previously admitted he finds life on the road tricky sometimes, though he knows he is lucky to be a part of One Direction.
He said recently: There's a part of me that occasionally wants to go back to Wolverhampton and just chill out, play the field, be normal again. Just chill out...''
''But I know how incredibly lucky I am, how privileged I am to be doing this.''
Copyright © bangshowbiz.com 2012.
More About One Direction
- One Direction's 'Midnight Memories' is best selling album of 2013
- Niall Horan can’t wait to catch up with One Direction lads at BRITs
- One Direction throw support behind Text Santa
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps