The Glamour Women of the Year Awards is quite simply one of the most glitzy events in the showbiz calendar, as you would expect.
The 2012 bash didn’t disappoint as some of the most gorgeous and fabulously stylish stars from around the globe flocked to celebrate our favourite females.
The night, hosted by Graeme Norton, saw Kylie Minogue take the Outstanding Contribution Award.
Ms Minogue dazzled in a floor-length gold gown, just a day after her 44th birthday – what is her secret?
Taking to the stage to accept the gong, she dedicated the accolade to the strong females in her family – her mum, grandmother and sister Dannii. Very emotional.
Also winning on the night was Jessie J, who was awarded the title of Best Solo Artist.
Jessie looked elegant, whilst maintaining her quirky style, in a black, flapper style frock.
Accepting the award from fellow Voice coach Will.i.am, she said: “I've had so much fun. Last year I was a girl, this year a woman because I get my bum out more and I get an award and a goody bag."
It was a fantastic night for the ladies of Downton Abbey as Michelle Dockery was given the Editor's Special Award, while Jessica Brown Findlay won Best UK Actress.
Kelly Rowland may no longer have The X Factor but she won Best TV Personality, with This Morning favourite Holly Willoughby winning Best Presenter. Best friend Fearne Cotton won Best Radio Presenter.
The ITV girls were celebrating as Britain’s Got Talent judge Amanda Holden was awarded Best Theatre Actress for her role in Shrek the Musical.
Dionne Warwick was awarded the Icon award.
Take a look at the full list of winners here.
Outstanding Contribution - Kylie Minogue
Icon - Dionne Warwick
Best Solo Artist - Jessie J
Best TV Personality - Kelly Rowland
Best Presenter - Holly Willoughby
Best Theatre Actress - Amanda Holden
Best UK TV Actress - Jessica Brown Findlay
Best US TV Actress - Lea Michele
Editor's Special Award - Michelle Dockery
Best Band - Florence and the Machine
Breakthrough Award - Lily Collins
Inspiration Award - Eva Longoria
Entrepreneur Award - Jessica Alba
Best Film Actress - Viola Davis
Sporting Achievement - Hayley Turner
Man of the Year - Tom Hiddleston
Best Radio Presenter - Fearne Cotton
Accessories Designer - Charlotte Olympia Dellal
Comedy Actress - Sofia Vergara
Writer Of The Year - Caitlin Moran
More About Downton Abbey
- George Clooney joins Downton set for Text Santa
- Downton Abbey Christmas special: stars tease a ‘really exciting’ episode
- Downton Abbey’s Joanne Froggatt receives letters from rape victims
- Downton's Laura Carmichael says Edith is determined to keep Marigold
- Downton Abbey creator says Sue Johnston plays a strong character
- Downton Abbey episode seven: Edith’s secret in danger after shock departure
- Downton's Michelle Dockery says Lady Mary makes mistakes
People who read this story also read
- Pippa Middleton sizzles as she attends friend's summer wedding
- Kate Middleton is queen of style, according to the Queen
- Kate Middleton looks nifty as she’s once again thrifty with pink frock
- The Saturdays talk marriage, babies and their “crazy” hen parties
- ShowBuzz: Harry Styles heartache, Cheryl Cole’s boob, Kristen and Rob in love