Beyonce showed off her Bootylicious figure at the weekend, as the stunning mum returned to the stage following the birth of daughter Blue Ivy Carter.
The 30-year-old R&B star, who gave birth to baby Blue in January, made her big comeback with several concerts in Atlantic City, as part of the Memorial Day celebrations.
Looking absolutely stunning in a fringed two-piece – just one of several outfits the singer wore during the concerts - Bey’s figure looked in better shape than ever, just four months after welcoming her bundle of joy with husband Jay-Z into the world.
Joking about her baby weight-loss, the star told the crowds at Revel Beach's Ovation Hall: "You all have no idea how hard I worked! I had to lose 60 pounds. They had me on that treadmill. I ate lettuce!"
Beyonce then joked that she was planning to celebrate her return to the stage by getting “chocolate wasted”. You deserve it Bey!
The star hasn’t been on the stage for a number of months and the comeback gigs were a big deal for her. And she had a suitably starry audience watching her big return, which included US First Lady Michelle Obama and daughters Malia, 13, and Sasha, 10, who were spotted dancing and singing along to Crazy In Love and Single Ladies.
President Obama and his wife Michelle are known to be big fans of Bey’s, having invited the superstar to perform at the president's inauguration ball in 2009.
As well as performing a number of her massive songs, Beyonce alos paid tribute to the late star Whitney Houston, who passed away in February this year, with an a-cappella version of her iconic hit I Will Always Love You.
- Bey admits she worked hard to lose post-baby weight
- Like mother, like daughter: Bey and Blue hit New York
People who read this story also read
- Beyonce training hard to get Bootylicious body back after baby Blue
- Pippa Middleton sizzles as she attends friend's summer wedding
- Keira Knightley engaged to Klaxons star James Righton
- ShowBuzz: Harry Styles heartache, Cheryl Cole’s boob, Kristen and Rob in love
- Emmerdale’s John Middleton ‘uncomfortable’ with recent soap storylines