One Direction have celebrated topping the album and singles charts, cracked America, and attracted gorgeous girls from across the globe – but the boys have one more thing they’d like to tick off the list – pulling off a true ‘rock ‘n’ roll’ stunt.
The band – known for their pop-tastic hits and boyish good looks – decided to try to shrug off their clean-cut image while on tour recently.
But their attempt at living on the wild side – aka chucking a telly out a window - went disastrously wrong, as they revealed to The Sun.
"Everyone was saying we weren't very rock 'n' roll,” Harry Styles told the paper. “I thought I'd throw a TV out of the Winnebago window.”
But far from make a scene, the boys revealed their little stunt didn’t have any impact at all, with Louis Tomlinson adding: "It didn't smash - it didn't even have one scratch on it." Aww, bless!
Meanwhile Harry has been speaking out about his reputation for dating older ladies – and says he can’t understand where it came from.
The 18-year-old, who previously dated 32-year-old TV presenter Caroline Flack, told the Sun on Sunday: "I don't know where the cougar thing came from to be honest. I don't know why people got that impression."
He also laughed off the recent rumours of a romance with Inbetweeners star Emily Atack, insisting the pair are only friends and that they haven’t even locked lips.
WE LOVE 1D:
- Zayn Malik talks about romance with Perrie Edwards
- One Direction can't wait for "big brother" Olly Murs to join them on tour
- Much more on One Direction
People who read this story also read
- One Direction's Zayn Malik speaks about his romance with Perrie Edwards
- One Direction are looking forward to having an 'older brother'
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards smooch before he picks up cute fan
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards reunite with romantic date
- Perrie Edwards reveals she is 'really happy' with Zayn Malik