The sun is shining my lovely ShowBuzzers and if you have any sense, you will be out enjoying it while it lasts. Before you toddle off to slap on the Factor 50, you may have missed all the showbiz goings on this week. That will not do!
Watch the video above and I’ll fill you in on the latest goss from our favourite famous faces.
First up, check out the tanned talent that headed to Glasgow for the Fake Bake ball last weekend. If anything, it’s worth it just to see Amy Childs big hair, big smile and big, erm, personality!
I got totes emosh with Peter Andre (find out why here) before he told me why he always fakes it.
At In:Demand Live, more stars ventured north of the border, with the Saturdays looking gorg in bejewelled corsets. But Una wasn’t with them. Find out why…
I also caught up with a 'shady' looking Tinchy Stryder and a jet lagged Matt Cardle, who told me what he really thinks of One Direction.
In 1D news, Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards have been telling the world how happy they are together, while Harry Styles has once again been left broken-hearted. Not that he looked too bothered as he snuggled up to Nicole Scherzinger in New York.
Get the latest on Alex Reid and Chantelle Houghton’s relationship status and take a look at Cheryl Cole’s red carpet boob!
Watch Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson on the red carpet in Cannes. Doesn't K-Stew look loverly? R-Pattz clearly thought so as he was later seen snogging her pretty little face off!
On that note, I’m off to enjoy a pina colada in a beer garden. Have a lovely weekend xx
- Watch Laura's full emotional interview with Peter Andre
- Harry Styles has insane night in Fairfax
Fancy a Middletan? Find out what it is here
People who read this story also read
- Newly single Harry Styles has 'insane' night in Fairfax
- Perrie Edwards reveals she is 'really happy' with Zayn Malik
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards smooch before he picks up cute fan
- One Direction impress Nicole Scherzinger with their big guns
- Robert Pattinson proud of Kristen Stewart and Tom Sturridge in Cannes