Cheryl Cole is one in-demand lady just now, and the latest high profile role she’s being linked to now is as a judge on American Idol.
The Geordie beauty has reportedly been approached by TV bosses who are keen to sign her up to join the panel.
It’s not known if her reported role would be to replace Jennifer Lopez, who was rumoured to be considering quitting the show, or if it would be in addition to the Jenny From The Block singer.
A source who spoke to the New York Post said sparks could fly if the two women were to work together.
"It will be interesting to see how Jennifer deals with another beautiful woman sitting alongside her," the insider said.
Either way we’d love to see Chezza back as a judge on TV, giving hopefuls advice about breaking into the music industry – and we bet it would be must-see TV if Jen and Cheryl teamed up!
Meanwhile it looks like Miss Cole could have another project in the pipeline – creating her own bespoke fragrance.
A fan asked the singer and TV personality on Twitter if she would ever create her own perfume, to which the star replied: “id love to!! Theres nothing better than a nice fragrance [sic].”
@samanthaaaaaxx id love to!!theres nothing better than a nice fragrance— Cheryl Cole (@CherylCole) May 23, 2012
- Chezza axed from X Factor USA
- Red hot! Cheryl wows Cannes
- Much more on Cheryl
- Jennifer Lopez rumoured to quit American Idol
People who read this story also read
- Cheryl Cole releases A Million Lights tracklist
- Cheryl Cole looks red hot as she attends Cannes Film Festival
- The Saturdays talk marriage, babies and their “crazy” hen parties
- Peter Andre, Amy Childs and host of stars confess: we love to FAKE it
- Gok Wan praises high street style champion Kate Middleton