We’ve got some good news girls - One Direction’s Harry Styles is officially single again after the curly-haired cutie split from actress girlfriend Emily Atack. Cue lots of excited screams…
The 18-year-old’s single status was confirmed during a recent interview with the band, during which the boys were asked the rather cheeky question of which one of them romanced the most ladies during their recent stint in America and Australasia.
Laughing, Louis Tomlinson answered: "Do I even need to say who?,” before adding: “I think it would be completely and utterly unfair to single out girls in that way, or put it like that.
“But... if you were to put it like that, I think it would - possibly - be... Harry. Do we keep a tally? No, we do not! That's hideous.”
And when questioned about whether Harry was still dating blonde Inbetweeners actress Emily during the interview with The Mirror, he said: "No, no... [he's not dating at the moment]."
So there you have it ladies – Harry is officially single and ready to mingle again…We’re pretty sure he won’t remain on the market for very long!
Meanwhile it seems Harry’s bandmate Zayn Malik is definitely not free, after being spotted smooching with his Little Mix girlfriend Perrie Edwards.
The cute couple have been rumoured to be an item for months now, but they could no longer deny the romance after being snapped saying an emotional goodbye as Zayn and the boys headed off for the US for more tour dates.
Taking blonde Perrie for a spin on his scooter, before wrapping his Little Mix lady up in his arms for a passionate kiss, it was obvious this pair are totally into each other. Ah, to be young and in love!
LOTS OF LOVE:
- Rumours emerge about Harry dating Emily
- Harry denies dating Lily Halpern
- Mr luvva luvva Harry sets his sights on Kim Kardashian...
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards smooch before he picks up a cute fan...
More About One Direction
- Niall Horan can’t wait to catch up with One Direction lads at BRITs
- One Direction throw support behind Text Santa
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps
- Zayn Malik praises Little Mix’s 'sick' Move ahead of X Factor performance