Rising star Dionnne Bromfield and teen singer Tallia Storm will entertain crowds at this year’s glitzy Scottish Fashion Awards.
It was confirmed today that Dionne – the goddaughter of late singer Amy Winehouse – and soul and R&B singer Tallia, who is set to support Elton John this summer - will both take to the stage at the seventh annual event.
Dionne, who performed a moving tribute to late R&B star Amy at the MOBO Awards in Glasgow last year, said she can’t wait to return to Scotland.
The R&B singer said: “I am really excited to be attending and being able to perform in Scotland for the Scottish Fashion Awards, It is an honour and can’t wait to see everyone.”
This year’s prestigious event looks set to be one of the best yet. Hosted by fashionista and TV presenter Alexa Chung, the event will see big names in the industry, including David Gandy, Laura Bailey, Tali Lennox, Millie Mackintosh, Brix Smith Start and Rankin, jet into Glasgow.
The audience – made up of guests, celebrities, supermodels, designers, and a host of international fashion stars – will be in attendance when some of the biggest names in the Scottish industry collect their awards, honouring them for their influence on style and trends.
This year’s Scottish Fashion Awards will see a number of nominee catwalk shows, as well as the exclusive Swarovski runway show, which will preview the upcoming Winter 2012 Kingdom of Jewels fashion and couture collections, created by Paris-based creative director Nathalie Colin.
This year’s nominee shortlists includes stars of the fashion industry from designers such as Jonathan Saunders, Christopher Kane, Holly Fulton and April Crichton for Sonia Rykiel, to textile leaders like Hawick Cashmere, Caerlee Mill and Dashing Tweeds, and brands including Bonnie Bling.
The awards take place on June 11, and for the first time ever the public will be able to snap up tickets to attend the glitzy ceremony, priced at £35.
Find out more about tickets from www.ticketsoup.com or call 0844 395 4000.
- stv.tv attended last year's Scottish Fashion Awards - check out the video above
- Dame Shirley Bassey gets the party started at Scottish Fashion Awards 2011
More fashion and style news and tips
More About Fashion and style
- Takeover the Makeover: style Donna for her wedding anniversary celebration
- Faye’s fashion finds: clothing ranges under the radar & budget style
- Blooming beautiful celebrity style pregnancy fashion with Abbey Clancy
- Faye’s Fashion: 1920s Great Gatsby looks plus distressed jeans masterclass
- Bridget Jones granny pants storm into style as the ‘new thong’
- Teen fashion: from cheap chic to perfect prom wear
- Fabulous fashion for kids: stylish but economical looks for spring