Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have splashed out on their six children during a recently trip to Harrods.
The couple allegedly spent £2,000 on Harry Potter toys, including wands and a £400 chess set.
A source told The Sun: "They spent three hours on the toy floor, mostly in the Harry Potter section.
"Although they refused the offer of a private shopping experience, they were flanked by six big security blokes."
The couple, who recently became engaged, are currently living in the UK while Jolie films her new film Maleficent.
The insider added: "The stars also bought other toys and some clothes, with the whole shop clocking in at £10,000."
Meanwhile, it was recently reported that the couple are planning on throwing an engagement party in London.
They are apparently planning to invite 250 guests to the party and are looking at venues in southwest London, with the plush Richmond Hill and Kew Gardens among their top choices.
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
People who read this story also read
- Kate Middleton and Prince William’s wedding inspires Angelina and Brad
- Billy Bob Thornton will always be friends with Angelina
- Gerard Butler rejected in Cannes charity auction
- Kate Middleton and Prince William go gaga for baby boy
- Peter Andre, Amy Childs and other stars have a tan-tastic night at Fake Bake Ball in Glasgow