Cheryl Cole made sure all eyes were on her as she walked the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival last night.
The stunning singer was attending the Amour premiere at the prestigious event, and caused quite a stir as she turned up in a full-length Stéphane Rolland Haute Couture white gown, which boasted a scarlet feathered train.
It was a slight change from Cheryl’s outfit last year, a white dress with a very low front that showed off her cleavage, accessorised with a belt with two golden pears on it.
In 2010 she also chose a long white gown, this time with cut-out panels on the back and sides of the dress.
Cheryl may have covered up slightly more this year, but she still managed to swivel heads in the figure-enhancing gown.
The 28-year-old stunner accessorised the look with jewelled drop earrings and a red clutch bag, and left her new auburn-tinged hair free-flowing.
But while she might have looked great, poor Chezza had to deal with the ultimate red carpet disaster – a rain shower.
Writing on her Twitter page last night, the star said: “About to walk the red carpet for @LOrealParisUK. It's raining lol. #Cannes2012.”
Luckily one eager assistant rushed to cover the Call My Name singer with an umbrella, as she entered the screening, rescuing her pristine hair and makeup.
Cheryl herself has recently entered the world of movies, with a cameo role in What To Expect When You’re Expecting which is out in cinemas at the end of this week.
People who read this story also read
- The Saturdays talk marriage, babies and their “crazy” hen parties
- Peter Andre, Amy Childs and host of stars confess: we love to FAKE it
- Alex Reid officially denies Chantelle Houghton split rumours
- ShowBuzz: One Direction stars in love, Pudsey piles on pounds & Robert Pattinson’s secret date
- ShowBuzz: Britain’s Got Talent finalists, Harry Styles solo project and Johnny Depp