Peter Andre is set to delight hundreds of ladies tomorrow when the sexy pop star opens Girls' Day Out in Edinburgh.
The pop hunk and TV personality is launching the fashion, beauty and lifestyle event in the capital at the Royal Highland Centre in the capital tomorrow, May 11, and there’s sure to be a huge crowd desperate to catch a glimpse of him.
Pete appeals to a huge audience due to his music and TV career, and Girls' Day Out show organizer Tom Lovering thinks this makes him the perfect person tot kick off the festivities.
He said: “Peter’s charming personality and good looks means he appeals to all women, whether young or old, and we are delighted to have him opening the show in Edinburgh.”
Girls' Day Out has been a huge hit in Glasgow over the last three years, and it’s proved to be so popular that this year, for the first time, the show is branching out to include events in other cities Edinburgh and Manchester.
Organisers are expecting to see over 12,000 women walk the hot pink carpet in Edinburgh over the space of the weekend event.
Girls' Day Out is on at the Royal Highland Centre on Friday May 11 until Sunday May 13. Find out more or book tickets from the official site www.girlsdayoutshow.co.uk.
HERE COME THE GIRLS:
People who read this story also read
- Peter Andre, TOWIE and Desperate Scousewives stars to have a ball in Glasgow
- Peter Andre admits he is not eating due to stress over brother
- Alex Reid says Katie Price called her Pete when she was angry
- Louie Spence dazzles and delights at Glasgow’s Girls Day Out 2012
- Cheryl Cole blasted as “not very intelligent” by Simon Cowell biographer