Niall Horan's rumoured new girlfriend says he is one of the ''nicest men'' she has ever met.
The One Direction singer spent a lot of time with 17-year-old Ali McGinley during a trip back home to Mullingar, Co Westmeath, Ireland, over the weekend and though she didn't confirm their relationship, the brunette beauty admitted she and the pop star are ''very close''.
She said: ''He genuinely may be one of the nicest men I've ever met. We're close.''
Quizzed on twitter about whether she and Niall are dating, Ali would only say the pair are ''happy campers''.
She wrote: ''I can confirm that we're both happy campers, nothing less nothing more x''.
Although they hail from the same town, Ali and Niall, 18, only met quite recently, but hit it off straight away, though they are concerned about the impact the 'What Makes You Beautiful' hitmaker's schedule would have on a relationship.
A source told The Irish Sun newspaper: ''Ali and Niall are from the same town but didn't really know one another until a few months ago.
''Ali attends school in Alexandra College in Dublin and wouldn't have known Niall from when they were younger.
''He thinks she is gorgeous and she is pretty sweet on him too but Niall's schedule means it would be pretty hard to have a relationship with anyone.''
Copyright © bangshowbiz.com 2012.
More About One Direction
- One Direction's 'Midnight Memories' is best selling album of 2013
- Niall Horan can’t wait to catch up with One Direction lads at BRITs
- One Direction throw support behind Text Santa
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps