Ok girls: just when you thought Harry Styles couldn’t get any cuter, the One Direction heartthrob’s mum has been talking about how adorable her son is. Awwww.
In an interview in this Week’s Heat magazine, proud Anne Cox revealed Harry is a sensitive soul who will make a dream boyfriend for a lucky lady.
With the 18-year-old currently touring with 1D on the other side of the world, Anne admitted she does worry about him, but insisted she’s proud of the way Harry is handling fame.
The 44-year-old gushed: “I know I’m biased, but he’s genuinely a lovely lad, just a normal 18-year-old doing abnormal things at the moment.”
Every day Harry is linked to a new girl, but Anne believes he is single and too busy to be tied down just now.
She admitted she had met Harry’s ex, Caroline Flack, but didn’t want to discuss her son’s romance with The Xtra Factor presenter.
When Harry does find the love of his life, Anne believes he will be a great boyfriend as he’s “very sensitive and isn’t Jack the Lad.”
She added: “I’d love Harry to have a family one day and he’d love one, too. He’d make a fantastic dad.
“He’s also a very romantic guy.” Swooooon.
But any little lady who does catch Harry’s eye will have to meet his mum’s approval, as she added: “He’s a mummy’s boy.” Bless – embarrassed yet Mr. Styles?
And just in case you were in any doubt as to his dream boyfriend status, Anne added: “He gives the best hugs ever.”
- Watch Harry and the boys perform in Australia in the player above
- Emma Ostilly finds dating Harry is far from Tweet
Zayn Malik - a pain in the neck?
More About One Direction
- One Direction’s security team ‘given gun training’ ahead of Mexico gig
- Niall Horan is 'pumped' ahead of tonight’s One Direction gig
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards looking forward to US reunion
- Zayn Malik is hoping for a fan-tastic day with the help of Directioners
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards look loved-up on romantic Verona trip
- Harry Styles enjoys amazing 'sweaty' night in Oslo with Norwegian fan
- Zayn Malik dishes the dirt on what One Direction are really like