We love a good cryptic Tweet to set tongues wagging on a Friday afternoon and today’s offering comes courtesy of One Direction star Zayn Malik.
It seems the 1D heartthrob is feeling a little down-in-the-dumps in the love department at the moment, despite having thousands of woman throw themselves at him wherever he goes.
He Tweeted: “In life we always fall for the person that will never fall for us always want something that we can't and always say things we shouldn't :s”
Deep Zayn, very deep. But who can he be referring to?
Zayn has been linked to Little Mix star Perrie Edwards since the pair met backstage at The X Factor last year.
The 19-year-old admitted that he had been “texting and talking” with Perrie but insisted they are just good friends.
He further fuelled speculation that there was someone special in his life on Valentine’s Day, when he refused to confirm or deny whether he would be sending a Valentine’s gift.
Last week, he reportedly asked radio receptionist Anna Crotti out on a date, but she was forced to cancel when jealous 1D fans got wind and started to send her abusive messages via Facebook.
Zayn famously dated fellow X Factor contestant Rebecca Ferguson – an older woman – but the relationship fizzled out and the 25-year old singer recently dubbed Zayn “just a phase in my life.”
Perhaps Zayn will find true love in New Zealand where One Direction are currently on tour.
He recently Tweeted: “I love our fans ! There all so beautiful ! :) x”
THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL
More About One Direction
- One Direction’s security team ‘given gun training’ ahead of Mexico gig
- Niall Horan is 'pumped' ahead of tonight’s One Direction gig
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards looking forward to US reunion
- Zayn Malik is hoping for a fan-tastic day with the help of Directioners
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards look loved-up on romantic Verona trip
- Harry Styles enjoys amazing 'sweaty' night in Oslo with Norwegian fan
- Zayn Malik dishes the dirt on what One Direction are really like