Harry Styles and Zayn Malik have been spotted out and about partying in Australia and every day they seemed to be linked to a new ‘female friend.’
In an open and honest interview with the Herald Sun, the young lads were quick to defend their antics – after all, they are young free and single.
Zayn said: “We’re normal guys. If we find a girl attractive or if you meet a girl, we meet a girl, if you exchange numbers then what evs, it’s cool.”
18-year-old Harry agreed.
Mr Styles also admitted he has been texting US star Taylor Swift, after Justin Bieber introduced them at the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards.
With a cheeky grin, he said: “We met in America and she’s very nice, yeah.”
The Herald Sun reporter quizzed Zayn and Harry on their passion for more mature ladies (given that Harry dated Caroline Flack and Zayn dated Rebecca Ferguson) but Zayn was quick to point out: “That’s more so Harry.”
Harry said: “It’s not more so me,” but Zayn was adamant: “Ye, he likes an older woman.”
18-year-old Harry added: “Sometimes, not all the time.”
- One Direction fans go wild in Oz
Watch the lads at the Logie Awards in the player above
More About One Direction
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps
- Zayn Malik praises Little Mix’s 'sick' Move ahead of X Factor performance
- One Direction continue global domination with – wait for it – 1D Day
- Oh bhoy! Louis Tomlinson set for face-to-face apology from Agbonlahor