Sorry tweeny boppers in love with Harry Styles: it seems the One Direction heartthrob really is only interested in dating older ladies.
According to Life & Style, Harry asked former Bachelorette star Jillian Harris out on a date.
At 32, she’s right up the singer’s street. The interior designer is the same age as Harry’s ex, Caroline Flack.
The pair are said to have met when they were at the W Westwood in LA earlier this month, and a source claims: "He asked for her number and said, 'Are you busy tomorrow night? I'd like to take you out to dinner if you're free'."
Smooth Harry, very smooth.
Sadly for the Styles master, Jillian declined, saying: "Harry is cute, but I could never date a guy that young. Never."
We don’t think Harry will be too bothered as, according to reports, Rihanna, Taylor Swift and just about every other woman on the planet is after the curly haired 18-year-old.
If the most recent stories are too be believed however, it looks like Harry could be off the market as he is said to be smitten with a pretty Irish photographer - Sarah-Louise Colivet.
At 24, she certainly fits his desire for an older woman.
Speaking of her daughter’s ‘friendship’ with the singer, proud mum Jacinta told the Irish Sun: “It’s true, she has struck up a friendship with him. She rang and said he was lovely, great fun and a really nice guy.
“She met him in New York — she is a cool customer though so she wasn’t going to tell her mum too much.
“I don’t think she realised that girls go that crazy for him until now.
“He has gone on to Australia now, but they will definitely stay in touch.”
More About One Direction
- One Direction's 'Midnight Memories' is best selling album of 2013
- Niall Horan can’t wait to catch up with One Direction lads at BRITs
- One Direction throw support behind Text Santa
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps